Item no.: 10110
Experience the joys of wireless racetrack fun for Carrera DIGITAL 124 and Carrera DIGITAL 132 with the new 2.4 GHz WIRELESS+ set-up!
This wireless radio signal system uses 2.4-GHz technology and imports even more digital technology onto your Carrera circuit. A range of up to 49.2 ft / 15 m allows wireless operation of up to six vehicles simultaneously on one circuit. Frequency hopping provides uninterrupted, frequency independent operation. The powerful Lithium-Polymer power pack provides power for eight hours of non-stop action – and a fully charged battery can remain charged 20 days on the standby setting.
The new 2.4 GHz WIRELESS+ can be used with a Black Box or a Control Unit. The receiver allows signal transmission to six different cars and the set is controlled via ultra-light hand-held wireless controls.The charging stations powering the hand-held controls are incorporated into the track. The charging stations can be installed in the track layout by linking up to the Adapter Unit or Control Unit.
The new 2.4 GHz wireless controllers are just what the racers have been asking for. The greatly improved connection to the track and increased range allow slot racing like never before. The hand throttles recharge via a double or single recharging pad that plugs into the Adapter Unit track section. With a short 1 hour charging time and about 8 hours of racing time you will not need to wait long to get your cars on the track and race them wirelessly.
Carrera Real Racing:
- 2.4 GHz WIRELESS+ radio controlled technology
- Race for up to 6 drivers
- Ultra-light, wireless speed controller
- Recharger with direct connection to the Carrera circuit
- Operating range up to 49.2 ft. / 15m
- Uninterrupted and frequency independent due to frequency hopping
- 8 hours of non-stop operation
- Battery powered with Lithium Polymer power pack
- 1 2.4 GHz WIRELESS+ Speed Controller
- 1 2.4 GHz WIRELESS+ Receiver
- 1 2.4 GHz WIRELESS+ single charging station
- 1 Adapter Unit
- 1 Shoulder complement
- 1 End sections outside shoulder (left/right)
- Lithium-polymer battery