Item no.: 10111
Experience the joys of wireless racetrack fun for Carrera DIGITAL 124 and Carrera DIGITAL 132 with the new 2.4 GHz Carrera Digital 124/132 WIRELESS+ speed controller set-up!
The new 2.4 GHz wireless controllers are just what the racers have been asking for. The greatly improved connection to the track and increased range allow slot racing like never before. The hand throttles recharge via a double or single recharging pad that plugs into the Adapter Unit track section. With a short 1 hour charging time and about 8 hours of racing time you will not need to wait long to get your cars on the track and race them wirelessly. Comes with a Lithium-Polymer battery for the controller.
Carrera Real Racing:
- 2.4 GHz WIRELESS+ radio controlled technology
- Race for up to 6 drivers
- Ultra-light, wireless speed controller
- Recharger with direct connection to the Carrera circuit
- Operating range up to 49.2 ft / 15m
- Uninterrupted and frequency independent due to frequency hopping
- 8 hours of non-stop operation
- Battery powered with Lithium Polymer power pack
- 1 2.4 GHz WIRELESS+ Speed controller
- 1 Exchange button
- Lithium-polymer battery
Best practice for using the Wireless+ system when someone FIRST puts the controllers on the system:
- Plug the recharging station into the Control Unit or Adapter Unit track piece.
- Plug in the receiver into port 1 on CU or Black Box
- Pair the controllers to a channel in the system (there are 6 channels for up to 6 driven cars built into the system)
- Once the pairing has been done, THEN put the controllers on the charging station to charge. This ensures that the system will stay awake and give the controllers an initial charge.
Here's a link to a video showing how to pair the controllers to the system.