Item no.: SC-6042RS
Scaleauto Spyker C8 Spyder N86 GT2R No.86 24h Le Mans 2006.
RS version of the official team Spyker Squadron BV No.86 car from the 24h of Le Mans 2006. Driven by Jeroen Bleekemolen, Mike Hezemans and Jonny Kane.
RS Supersport Configuration - anglewinder with suspension.
- Lightweight hubs "F" with M2.5 screw set front and rear 16,9x8,5mm
- Motor SC-0025b with high magnetic effect 21,500rpm
- SC-1608 guide set with spacer to adjust to your track metal height
- Rear tires AS25. 19.5x10.5mm
- Front tire zero grip low profile
- Full rear suspension system SC-5128
- Chassis medium compound grey color
- Anglewinder gear 27t with new insert M2.5
- Hardened steel axles
- Motor mount offset 1mm
- Lightweight lexan interior as an optional part
- Display box