A must for every modeller. The Humbrol Workstation is manufactured from a tough and durable material that can't be melted by Humbrol Poly Cement.
Dimensions: height 67mm x width 485mm x depth 335mm (height 2.64 inches x width 19 inches x depth 13 inches)
Suitable for use with Humbrol A4 Cutting Mat: AG9155.
The Humbrol Work Station has many features:
- Double depth sections for holding 9 x 14ml/12ml Humbrol Enamel or Acrylic pots, or 3ml Humbrol Acrylic pots.
- Double depth water cup holders, which allows the modeller to place Humbrol 28ml products, such as: Mattcote, Satincote and Glosscote, Decalfix, Maskol, Clearfix, Thinners, Liquid Poly and Weathering Powders.
- Designed to fit the new Humbrol A4 Cutting Mat (AG9155) within the working area.
- Two mixing areas either side of the Cutting Mat.
- A4 Instruction sheet holder.
- Brush and tool holders.
- Easy to hold handles either side of the Work Station.
- Rubber feet, which allows the modeller to place on a flat surface.
Box contains AG9156 Humbrol Work Station only. All other Humbrol products shown are not included.