Item no.: 0120IL
NSR Formula 86/89 Silver Test Car
Formula NSR 86/89 takes origin from the formula 1 of the late 80s, and is a generic model based on the cars of that era, without reproducing exactly any particular model.
A completely innovative project, in full NSR style: the car was developed to be ultra-high performance on the track with attention to aesthetics and details.
- Motor: King 21,400 rpm EVO3
- Width: 67mm
- Height: 24mm
- Length: 130mm
- Wheelbase: 90mm
- Rear Axle/Guide Distance: 95mm
- Body Wwight: 11g
Formula 86/89 comes in INLINE setup with King 21 EVO/3 motor. The gear is 10-27.
- High tech NSR components
- Competitive straight out of the box
- Adjustable front axle ride height
- Setscrew aluminum wheels all around with air system at the rear
- Inline King Motor EVO3 21,000 rpm
- Heat treated axles
- Machined bronze self lubricating bushings
- Ultra smooth and quiet all metal gearing
- Clear Coat Finish over paint and tampo printing for maximum durability and high gloss
There is a new motor support that can work on 5 fixing points at the driver's choice. NSR recommends using the configuration where the pod is attached at the front and left and right side only, not using the two rears.
Follow LEB Hobbies