Item no.: 0164IL
NSR Formula 86/89 Italia, No.27, Michele Alboreto.
Formula NSR 86/89 takes origin from the formula 1 of the late 80s, and is a generic model based on the cars of that era, without reproducing exactly any particular model.
Formula 86/89 comes in INLINE setup with King 21 EVO3 motor. The gear is 10-27.
- High tech NSR components
- Competitive straight out of the box
- Adjustable front axle ride height
- Setscrew aluminum wheels all around with air system at the rear
- Inline King Motor EVO3 21,400 rpm
- Heat treated axles
- Machined bronze self lubricating bushings
- Ultra smooth and quiet all metal gearing
- Clear Coat Finish over paint and tampo printing for maximum durability and high gloss
- Width: 67mm
- Height: 24mm
- Length: 130mm
- Wheelbase: 90mm
- Rear Axle/Guide Distance: 95mm
- Body Weight: 11g
There is a new motor support that can work on 5 fixing points at the driver's choice. NSR recommends using the configuration where the pod is attached at the front and left and right side only, not using the two rears.