The TekPower TP3005N is a professional DC regulated power supply from TekPower. This is a highly stable, high quality switching power supply with its output continuously adjustable at 0-30V and 0-5A. The unit comes with a large LED display, providing accurate readout for the voltage and current values. The cooling air fan will automatically start when the heat accumulates inside the enclosure.
- Switching mode mini power supply
- Coarse adjustment and fine adjustment function
- Low Noise
- Low Ripple
- Can be substituted for linear power supply
- Output DC Voltage: 0.0 - 30.V
- Output DC Current: 0.00 - 5:00 A
- Input Voltage: 110V/AC, 60Hz
- Voltage and Current adjustment
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 102 F (0 - 40 C), Relative Humidity: < 80%
- Size: 9 x 6.5 x 3.3 inches
- Weight: approx. 5 lbs
Note: Typically, one power supply is sufficient for 2 lanes of analog racing. For 4 to 8 lane analog sets, additional power supplies will be required. You will need to use the wire and plug from the OEM power supply.