Item no.: 0205SW
NSR Porsche 908/3 Gulf Edition Nürburgring 1971, No.1, Sidewinder.
Porsche entered the 908/3 in Gulf livery for Jo Siffert and Pedro Rodriguez in the Nurburgring round of the WSCC in 1971, in which the Swiss and Mexican born drivers went on to finish 2nd behind the Elford/Larousse Martini 908/3. The model faithfully replicates the famous Gulf livery, and comes with a Sidewinder mount, fitted with a 21.5k rpm motor.
The Porsche 908/3 features high tech NSR components and is ready to race competitively straight out the box.
NSR 1/32 slot cars are made in Italy and are fitted with performance chassis and racing parts.
- High tech NSR components
- Competitive straight out the box
- Shark motor 21,900 rpm @ 12 Volts 164 gr/cm
- NEW racing bushings
- NEW Motor mount EVO
- Special aluminum rims with AIR SYSTEM technology
- Adjustable front axle ride height
- Soft compound tires give an exceptional grip on any kind of track surface