Item no.: CA00305S/W
ThunderSlot McLaren M6B No.22 Can-Am Sports-Racing-Spider 50-06 1968.
Made in Italy and developed by Giovanni Montiglio, formerly of NSR.
In 1968 McLaren sold chassis number 50/06 to the Italian Autodelta team. It was used in the development of the Alfa Romeo T33. It has since become a regular competitor in historic Can-Am racing finished in this red/white/blue livery.
- Adjustable motor mount
- Adjustable front axle ride height
- Aluminium air rear wheels
- Motor S-Can 21,500rpm
- Screw secured fitted motor
- Securely fitted guide eyelets
- Curved pick-up guide blade
- Brass bearings
- Torx 6 screw fixings
- Comes in clear display case