Item no.: 0188AW
NSR Porsche 997 GT3 Supercup BWT, No.2, Andlauer, Anglewinder
The unmistakeable pink livery of BWT as carried by Racing Point over the last few F1 seasons, looks equally startling when applied to the Mobil 1 Porsche Super Cup 997’s of Lechner Racing. In 2019 driving this No.2 machine, Julian Andlauer came third in the driver’s standings helping Lechner to win the teams championship.
NSR 1/32 slot cars are made in Italy and are fitted with performance chassis and racing parts.
- High tech NSR components
- Competitive straight out of the box
- Adjustable front axle ride height
- Setscrew aluminum wheels all around with air system tehnology
- Anglewinder Balanced King 21,400 rpm EVO3 motor & 350 g-cm Torque
- Adjustable suspension motor pod
- Heat treated axles
- Machined bronze self lubricating bushings
- Ultra smooth and quiet all metal gearing
- Clear Coat Finish for maximum durability and high gloss