Item no.: SW77
Racer Sideways Ford Escort MKII RS Turbo Zakspeed No.58 Kuemmerling.
This is the next version of Sideways popular Group 5 Ford Escort Mk11. This is the version entered and raced by Wolfgang Boller at the Norisring round of the DRM during the 1980 season. These Sideways Group 5 slot cars are extremely popular with the slot racing fraternity and with subject matter like a MkII Escort collectable to fans of classic Fords. This model features an angle-winder mount fitted with a 21K rpm motor.
Ready for competition racing with great track performance and high detail.
- 1/32 scale slot car model
- High detailed body
- Chassis fitted with Slot-it parts
- Powered by Flat-Can 20,500rpm motor
- Aluminum rear wheels
- 5 point anglewinder motor mount
- Adjustable front axle ride height
- Removable magnet
- Display box