Item no.: SICA15D
Slot.it Mazda 787B Test Car 1991.
The Renown sponsored Mazda 787B was the only rotary engine powered sports car to race at the legendary Le Mans 24 hours, which it historically won in 1991. This represents the Black 787B that appeared at the Le Mans test weekend earlier in the year. It features high end components and comes with an in-line motor mount fitted with a 21.5k rpm motor.
- 1/32 scale slot car
- High detail
- Fitted with quality Slot.it racing parts
- Aluminum rear wheels
- Adjustable front axle ride height
- Easy to upgrade car setup using Slot.it tuning parts
- Displayed in a clear case with Slot.it packaging
- Compatible with Scalextric and other brands of 1/32 track systems