Item no.: SICA47D
Slot.it Nissan Skyline GT-R No.1 Bathurst 1000 Winner 1992
Driven by Mark Skaife
The Nissan Skyline GT-R, especially in its R32 form has been renowned for being a very quick road, and formidable race car. This version is the Winfield sponsored car driven by Jim Richards and Mark Skaife who won a controversial 1992 Bathurst 1000 race in Australia.
This 1/32 scale slot car model features the same mechanical parts as the Slot.it DTM cars.
The chassis is designed with the new connector for easy Digital chip assembly (Slot.it, Scalextric and Carrera 132).
Inside the package is an optional part to be assembled on the chassis, there are two 'whiskers' to improve the support of the front of the model when cornering.
- Fitted with quality Slot.it racing parts
- Inline 21,000 rpm s-can V12/4
- Aluminium rear wheels
- Smooth gearing
- Bronze spherical bushings
- Adjustable front axle height
- Easy to upgrade car setup using Slot.it tuning parts
- Displayed in a clear case with Slot.it packaging
- Compatible with Scalextric and other brands of 1/32 track systems