Item no.: 0187SW
NSR Porsche 997 GT3 Supercup BWT, No.1, Ammermüller, Sidewinder
The unmistakeable pink livery of BWT as carried by Racing Point over the last few F1 seasons, looks equally startling when applied to the Mobil 1 Porsche Super Cup 997’s of Lechner Racing. Michael Ammermuller won the series outright in 2019 driving this No.1 machine with Lechner also winning the teams championship.
NSR 1/32 slot cars are made in Italy and are fitted with performance chassis and racing parts.
- High tech NSR components
- Competitive straight out of the box
- Adjustable front axle ride height
- Drop-arm guide flag with screw to allow fixed position
- Setscrew aluminum wheels all around with air system tehnology
- Sidewinder Balanced 25,000 rpm Shark motor & 175 g-cm Torque
- Adjustable suspension motor pod
- Heat treated axles
- Machined bronze self lubricating bushings
- Ultra smooth and quiet all metal gearing
- Clear Coat Finish for maximum durability and high gloss
Follow LEB Hobbies